Reasons to Celebrate

The 4th of July has always been one of my favorite holidays, and now I have another reason to keep it close to my heart.  Two years ago our sweet daughter, Anna, was born on the 4th in Utah.  Though she's not with us now, we think about her all the time and we love to spend a day celebrating her.  

We invited out immediate families to have a picnic lunch with us at the cemetery.  It was an amazingly beautiful day.  We sat in the shade for a couple of hours and just enjoyed the company and the scenery.  Oh, and Jessica enjoyed the cupcakes.  

In the morning we went to a parade. And that night we did fireworks at my mom's house.  (I brought my camera specifically to take pictures for the blog, but of course, we left it in Utah.  So, these are the only pictures I had on my phone.)

As soon as I walked up to Cameron with a camera, he put on a cheesy grin for me!


We went to a colonial fair and Jessica held a snake!  I was so surprised that she just sat there and pet it!

This was after a long day of traveling (Yes, that is cookie on Cam's face). Our first stop in Utah is always at the cemetery.  It is so peaceful there.  


The Angel Garden



 It was a great trip and so much fun to spend time with family.  Happy Birthday, Anna!





Comments

Olivia said…
cameron's watermelon smile... so cute!! miss you guys already!! see you in a couple weeks!
I thought about you on the 4th and Anna. We love you and glad you had a great time celebrating.

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .