Guess What!

So, I guess it's about time to announce... we're having a baby! Hank is finally getting his boy! I am 22 weeks along (5 months), and we are due May 21st. So far, the pregnancy has gone just swimmingly. I had a little internal bleeding in the beginning, which put me on bedrest for a couple days, but everything is better now and looking great. Our little boy is growing right on track and kicking me constantly! I'm feeling all sorts of aches and pains and total exhaustion and I couldn't be happier. It's wonderful to actually feel pregnant. Oh, and by the way, my stomach is HUGE. Which Hank insists he thinks is hot. Whatever.
Do we have a name picked out yet? Not even close. Between Hank and I not being able to agree on anything, and me being the most indecisive person in the world, I don't think we're going to decide on a name anytime soon.
Jessica is slowly starting to understand what's going on and she is excited. She tries to talk to him through my bellybutton, and she wants to name him Baby Jesus. I keep telling her that name is already taken. Oh, and today she informed me that Peter Pan is in her stomach and he is kicking. Hmm.
Anyway, we are so excited for our little bundle of joy (and to be providing the first grandson on both sides). I'll be sure to keep you updated!

Comments

Sarah said…
Congrats! That's so exciting!
Jaime said…
I'm so happy for you! And boys are seriously so much fun. I can't even imagine Jessica being so old to talk--I keep thinking of her as an infant as I remember her. I'm glad things are going well--as well as they can I guess in pregnancy. I can't wait to see pictures of the little man.
M.C. Sommers said…
That is so cute that she talks to him through your belly button. I am so excited for you guys and glad that you are doing well :)
I love you and am so happy for you, of course I was the last in the fam to know, but that was due to my man who forgets to tell me everything. Keep us updated.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda said…
So exciting and I'm so glad things are going well!! Love you!
Erin said…
Congratulations!
tricia said…
I am so excited for you and Hank! I am so happy that all is going well so far. I hope our little boys will be friends...we just have to live closer together some day.
Karissa Kay said…
that's great news!! Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!
star said…
Wonderful news!!! I'm thrilled for you guys!
Dirk and Trish said…
I am sooo happy for you guys! Jessica sounds like such a cutie! Looking forward to baby pics in a few months. I was watching I Love Lucy and thought of you. :)
Unknown said…
Oh my gosh!! Congratulations Tolmans on your little bundle of boy!! (See what I did there?;)

I'm so excited for you guys. I'd love to see some belly pics! :D

Not that I'd know any different, but from what I've experienced I can tell you that boys are NON-STOP crazy ridiculous fun. Congrats...yay! I'm seriously so excited for y'all!
Sarah said…
What a wonderful news to find here! Congratulations Danica & family. Pass some of that on to Jessica, too, eh? :)
There's no rush on the name... enjoy the months to think it over :)
Welsh Woman said…
Congrats Danica, how wonderful!! Good luck with everything amazing to come :)

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .