We're Homeowners!

It's true, Hank and I just bought our first Hobbit Hole. It's also true that we're complete nerds. We love to play Lord of the Rings Online. We sit in the same room on separate computers and follow each other around Middle Earth. We get assigned "quests" to complete and we earn money. This house cost 1 gold piece (that's a lot.) These characters are named Hankwise and Trudi. They're level 15. Hank also has a level 45 character.
I was never much of a gamer before, but it's one of Hank's favorite past times. I started playing so it could be something fun we could do together. Now I love it! (Click on the pictures to see how detailed they are.)

Chatting it up on our bed.


We have a great view of the Shire from our roof.

...Like I said before, we're nerds! :)

Comments

Ben and Rachel said…
So fun to visit your blog! Isn't blogspot the best?
ha ha I love it!!! Congrats:) Congrats on the baby and you guys look great. Check out my blog...nothing too exciting but I have one:) shawnamoake.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .