Farewell, Elder Martin


My brother, Elder David Martin, has been serving in the California, San Jose Mission for the past 2 years. Hank and I were so blessed to be stationed here in his mission. Last night we attended his farewell fireside in San Jose. He bore a beautiful testimony of the Savior. We're sad to see him go, but, of course, my family can't wait to have him home. The ward mission leader from the area he was serving in last introduced himself to me. He said, "I want you to know that your brother is the greatest missionary I've ever seen. I've served one full time mission and six Stake missions, and your brother is the best." David made a real impact on the people here. In a ward where there hadn't been a baptism for three years, David got in there and had three baptisms right away. He is a joy to be around. His fellow missionaries and his mission president loved him. We're proud of you, Elder Martin!

Comments

Bruce said…
I love your post. It is so fun to see and hear what you are up to. Have you bought a video camera yet? You'll never regret spending the money!

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .