It's a Girl!

We just got back from our ultrasound appointment and we found out we're having a girl! That means 99% of the people who guessed were wrong - Everyone thought we we're having a boy! It was really exciting to finally find out. Now we can go shopping. :) We don't have any idea what we're going to name her yet, though.


You can see her head on the right side, an arm up in the middle
and her knee bent in on the left side.



Here's my belly at 20 and 1/2 weeks. That's well into my 5th month.
It's growing - slowly, but surely!

Comments

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you!!! Have you thought of any names yet?!!?
Ben and Rachel said…
How exciting!! congratulations!
Brenda said…
Danica, you sweet thing! Let me know how you're decorating so I can get started on a quilt!
Tolman Family said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dirk and Trish said…
Aww! Baby girls are the best! (ok, if I had a son, I might think boys are the best, but still.) I am so excited for you and you look adorable! Ditto on letting us know about nursery theme when you choose it. Trish
Hunter Family said…
Awww. Danica with a little bebe' in her belly! ...Awww!

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .