Happy Father's Day!

We'd like to wish a Happy Father's Day to all the fathers that have influenced our lives. Including: Bruce, Jim, Greg, our Grandpas, uncles, and many others. Thank you for your ongoing support and great examples. We love you.

Even though we are not quite parents yet, we still like to celebrate these holidays together. I got Hank the Planet Earth DVDs that he's been wanting for a long time and our unborn baby got him the traditional gift of new ties. :) I cooked him breakfast and burnt all of it. Being the good sport he is, he ate it anyway. Hank is a wonderful husband and I know he will be a great dad. He is kind and strong. He upholds the priesthood and he provides for our family. I am proud to be married to such a wonderful man.

To: Daddy, From: Baby

Comments

Brenda said…
Danica, you guys are so cute! I wish you lived closer. Did you find out boy or girl yet? (Did I already know?) I need to get started on a quilt. Loved seeing all of your fun stuff on your blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .