Yay Family!

Hank's family came down to visit us last week and we had so much fun! We went and saw all the sights in the area (Tombstone, Bisbee, Kartchner Caverns) and just hung out at home (finishing 3 huge puzzles and beating the entire Mario game). We went swimming, went to movies, and went to church activities. Jessica absolutely loved having them here. Five more people to spoil her!

Jessica found this adorable pink phone at an antique store in Bisbee. It was only $200...


Kaitlyn, Owen, Kristine, Olivia, Mark, Hank, and Jessica eating pizza!

We went to see a free movie in the park. Kaitlyn and Owen both competed in food eating contests and won! (my iphone pics didn't turn out very well).



Hiking on Memorial Day. It was so hot!




Thanks for coming, guys! You made our Summer!

Comments

Chrissy said…
So you've put up several posts now to my...NONE! I gotta get on it! Your lesson looks like it was amazing-I wish I could have heard it and eaten your bread! Glad to see you had fun with family! Hope you're doing well! Love ya!
Tolman Family said…
It's come to my attention that it sounded like we bought the $200 phone. No, we did not...I'm a tightwad. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .