Dads Rule!

Happy Father's Day!

We had such a great day yesterday, celebrating Daddy. For the past couple of weeks Jessica has been working on her presents. She made a mug, cookies, and a crown that says "King for the Day" (Hank liked that part!). I went for an easier approach - on Saturday I took him to Lowes and told him to pick out some tools. Ya know, it's interesting, this is a guy who claims to not like shopping, but he looked like a kid in a candy store walking up and down those isles! He chose a socket wrench set, a wire stripper, and more wrenches. Sunday we made French toast for breakfast, ham and potato casserole for dinner and these delicious (and might I add, super cute!) brownies for dessert.

To all our Dads: We Love You!

Comments

Karissa Kay said…
Those cupcakes are adorable! You are so creative.
Tolman Family said…
Thanks! But I guess I better give credit where credit is due. I got the idea for the father's day cupcakes here:

http://familyfun.go.com/magazine/familyfun-magazine-archive/familyfun-july-2010/grate-gift-for-dad-888883/

Thanks Family Fun!
kristine said…
I started a new blog, I'm not sure how to invite people so this is it... http://grandmabennettsblog.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .