Backyardigans


Our backyard is finally beginning to take shape. We actually bought this house because of its amazing backyard, but until now we never really used it. Last summer Hank built me my garden boxes, so we had our veggie garden, but that's about it.

Jessica's favorite part is her new car. She actually has something to keep her entertained while mom and dad work.


This is my extremely attractive gardening pose. This was taken a couple weeks ago, and now the flowers are really starting to grow.


My favorite part: our new patio set! I've been looking for one forever and I finally found the perfect one! It's such a nice place to sit and relax on a hot summer afternoon.

This year for our garden we have salsa garden (tomatoes, peppers, cilantro, etc.) and a little pumpkin patch for Halloween. I'll try to post more pics later in the summer so you can see how everything is turning out.

Comments

Welsh Woman said…
looks great Danica!
Unknown said…
Woo hoo! Good going....yard work is tough. I LOVE the outdoor furniture.
Chrissy said…
I love your furniture! You have great taste! Good luck with the gardening! We wish Jessica was still here in our backyard playing in the car (which of course means you would have to be here too! ) Miss you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .