Update - Good news and bad news


So, nothing is for sure yet, but I thought I better update everyone on where we're going next. We were told that Hank was being sent to Korea, but we never got the orders to go. Then the other day we were told that he will actually be sent to Fort Huachuca, Arizona to be an instructor for the Human Intelligence Collection school.* Yeah, from Korea to Arizona. That's a big difference. If that is the case then I will be able to go with him and we'll be there till his military term ends in a year and a half. The sad part is that I won't be going to Utah, afterall. But being together for the first year of Jessica's life will be wonderful. I'll keep you updated.



*Because the Army has a bad habit of changing its mind at the last minute, all information is subject to change.

Comments

Dirk and Trish said…
That would be frustrating, but since I'm not in UT, I'm going to vote for hoping he gets stationed in AZ. It's definitely closer to us than CA! Hope it turns out well. Love the pic!
Jaime said…
That sounds great! It'll be so nice for him to be there with you and the baby during all those baby "firsts".
Brenda said…
That is wonderful that you guys won't be separated. Brooke is going to cry that you aren't coming to Utah to hang out with her and be moms together!
Russell Family said…
Oh that is so exciting that he might get to stay! I hope that he does for yours and Jessica's sake!
Chrissy said…
Wow- that is a big change! Let us know when you find out for sure and when you/he are going!
Hunter Family said…
I'm sad but happy too.
Sarah said…
Ohh that sound so nice. I hope that is what will happen for you. I can totally see you liking Az.
Unknown said…
I hear it's fun down there, but my in-laws, from Gillbert, jokingly refer to it as the arm-pit of Arizona. :)

This is Jackie, from THS, by the way.

Your little girl is DARLING!

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .