A few of my favorite things...

Okay, so this is the absolute coolest water ever. (Get it, cool?) I'm usually not a huge fan of flavored water, but I love this mint water. I've actually only tried the peppermint and the spearmint, but I'm really anxious to try the rest. Chocolate mint water?! Are you kidding me?! Awesome.

So, we have a subscription to Bon Appetit magazine (I was tricked into it), but I like this new Food Network Magazine so much better. Seriously, it's awesome. We decided to cut back our cable, so we no longer get the Food Network. It was our favorite channel. But this magazine totally gives me my Food Network fix! It is filled with recipes, and stars, and tips. I love it! I think I'm going to subcsribe to it because it's $3.99 in stores, but only $1 per issue if you subscribe.

www.ldsjournal.com is a really cool website. It's a free online journal that you can connect to wherever you can connect to the internet. I have a really hard time remembering to write in a journal, so this is great for me. It has a question and answer section where you can make up for years of not journaling. It can send reminders to your phone; you can even get your journals turned into hardbacked books. Check it out.


It took me 3 hours to write this post because I kept being interrupted by a hungry baby and a hungry husband. Whew.

Comments

Jaime said…
I love that water too. It's a little on the expensive side but if it's really hot and I want to splurge, I will get it. My son loves the spearmint. I have never tried the chocolate water. It sounds strange but let me know if you ever try it.
M.C. Sommers said…
I'm so glad you did a "Favorite Things" post!!! I want to get that food network magazine! I love reading cookbooks, even though I don't always end up making the recipes!
Shannon said…
Hey Danica, This is Shannon. I hooked up to your blog via the Barnums. I'm glad to hear that you, Hank, and Jessica will probably all be together this next year. I also wanted to give you the link to our blog as well so we can stay in touch. I love the pics on your blog, Jessica is so adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .