Lazy Sunday

After church today we played this:

This is our current favorite game - Ticket to Ride. It's surprisingly fun to play with only two people. I really shouldn't brag about it, but I WON! (That doesn't happen very often when playing against Hank.)

and ate this:This is one of my favorite recipes. It is so easy and it tastes just like it is made from scratch. Try it. Trust me, you'll like it.



and sang:
So, it may surprise some of you to know this, but Jessica can talk. Yes, yes, it's true. We have a baby genius. She says, "Hi," and when you ask her what her favorite color is she says "blue." Just today I asked her if she was ready to go and she responded with "go." Her vocabulary is expanding everyday. We often have very intelligent conversations consisting entirely of blowing rasberries. She loves to sing, too. Clapping her hands during patty-cake is her favorite part. . . . okay, okay, I may be embellishing a little, but I'm her mother. I'm allowed to think she's the smartest baby ever.

Comments

Brenda said…
Those recipes look yummy and I totally believe you that Jessica is a baby genius!
Sarah said…
That is a great game! And, Ms. Chef, that's good food! The cake looks to die for - so moist! and i love stroganff :)

Intelligent conversations consisting of raspberries... Us too!!! Amazing how much one can exchange during those - and i don't just mean moisture. You look happy - I'm so glad.
Jaime said…
When Jacen was a very tiny baby my mother claimed that he said "grama" just as clear as a bell to her. I think she was just excited about thinking his baby talk was "grama". (:
Welsh Woman said…
Sounds like a darn good Sunday to me! I can't wait to see your cute little baby when you visit Utah. We need to have lunch, or dinner, or something! :)
bradyandjess said…
That is such a Cute picture of my squeakers! I can't wait to hear her sing!
M.C. Sommers said…
I love Sundays! You definitely need to get out here to Utah so we can all play Ticket to Ride-- it's our favorite too!
The Farrers said…
Hello, Tolmans! It's the Farrers from Colorado Springs. Trish Schroeder gave us a happy update on your little family and a link to your blog, so here we are to say congratulations on your newest addition! We hope all is well with you in sunny CA!

Love, Bret, Laurel, and Melia (yep, we've got one too!)

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .