National Acrobats of China

For Christmas, Hank got me tickets to see the National Acrobats of China. They came here to Monterey. We went last night and it was our first real outing without the baby. We got our friends, the Mullins, to babysit for us. I already missed Jessica by the time I got to my seat. But the show was amazing! Those Chinese acrobats did things that I didn't even know were physically possible! They had guys doing flips and contortionists and 10 girls on one bike and spinning plates and balancing vases on heads. Wow. It was incredible! And what a fun date with my sweetheart.

Comments

Jaime said…
That sounds so interesting! I didn't even know they were here.
Hunter Family said…
I love that kind of stuff.
Sarah said…
Good for you getting out on a date and having a sitter. I get nervous going to the grocery store! When my baby can eat foods and drink from a cup, i'll relax a lot more. It's getting easier though.

We went to the theater there and saw the shaoling (sp?) monks - also amazing physical performances! That was one of our highlights while in Monterey :)

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .