Baby's 1st visit to Disneyland

We got to go to Disneyland this weekend with our good friends, the Barnums. They are moving from Chicago to Hawaii and they had a layover in LA for a few days so we met them down there. We met them here in Monterey when they were in our ward and we became great friends. We've even betrothed our children. Jessica's future husband, Joshua, is there in the stroller.


I was so lucky to meet Chrissy. I couldn't ask for a better friend. (She's 7 months pregnant here - yeah, she looks great...no fair.)


This was Jessica's first trip to Disneyland! We had so much fun showing her around the park. We joked that she has now been officially initiated into the family. She did pretty good, but I think we had worn her out by the end of the weekend. She slept like a baby on the drive home.


Needless to say, Jessica loved it!

Comments

Brenda said…
So cute! Brooke and Shane were at D-land this week. They are on their way home today. I think Austin has been there 4 or 5 times already. She loves it, so does Shaun.
Mark Tolman said…
Where are Hessica's cool shades at?
Sarah said…
Jessica is looking more and more like you everyday. So fun you got to meet up with Chrissy and her family. It looks like a lot of fun. I wish I would have known about that show you went to with Hank, that is something I would have loved! Is it still in town? I want to see it.
Hunter Family said…
That is so fun! She is so dang cute! I miss her. Just think in like 12 years we can go to Disneyland with all of kids and they can go off by themselves. Ah the freedom.
Sarah said…
So fun! And, hey, thanks for sharing the pix of the Barnums too - miss them!

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .