Here are two tags...I'm finally caught up!

7 THINGS

7 Things I can Do Well
1-Plan
2- Be social

3- Make greeting cards

4- sell jewelry

5- Disneyland

6- fit a lot into small spaces

7- change diapers

7 Things I Can't Do
1- Follow through with plans
2- Keep my house clean
3- Sing
4- Turn off the TV
5- Write
6- exercise

7- keep in touch

7 Things that attracted me to my husband
1-his hair

2- his bad boy attitude

3- his smile

4- his musical skills

5- his smarts

6- his sense of humor

7- he is responsible


7 Things I always say
1- What a good baby!

2- Do we need to change your diaper?

3-What a sweetheart!

4- Should Mama feed the baby?

5- What an angel!

6- Is that another stinky diaper?

7- I love you, baby doll!


7 Things I love to eat
1- nutella toast

2- bagel bites

3- crackers

4- spinach

5- diet coke

6- french fries

7- steak

7 People I tag

Brenda, Melanie, Desirae, Randy and Michele, MC, Jessica Tolman, Trish

(choose either tag)

One Word Answers


1. Where is your phone? purse
2. Where is your significant other? school
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your Mother? fun
5. Your Father? observant

6. Your favorite thing? Baby
7. Your dream last night? Ellen
8. Your dream/goal? kids
9. The room you're in? messy
10. Your hobby? sewing
11. Your fear? fire
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? rich!
13. Where were you last night? Salinas
14. What you're not? motivated
15. One of your wish-list items? scrapbox
16. Where you grew up? California
17. The last thing you ate? Snickers pie
18. What are you wearing? grey
19. Your TV? on
20. Your pet? none
21. Your computer? awesome
22. Your mood? great
23. Missing someone? Mark
24. Your car? Paid-off
25. Something you're not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? Anthropology
27. Your Summer? pregnant
28. Love someone? Hank
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When was the last time you laughed? lunch
31. Last time you cried? hospital
32. Something you crave? doritos
33. Why you blog? keep in touch

Comments

Brenda said…
We're so excited that you're coming our way! But I know you will miss your sweetie too!
Dirk and Trish said…
I actually did one! Easy way to finally get something on the blog since I'm so behind.
Sarah said…
That was fun to read :) the 7 things you always say... hahaha! and yet... that's sooooo close to what i'm (we're) saying all day long too! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .