Quirky Danica

Thanks for the tag, Brooke. Here are just a few of my many quirks:

1. "10 o'clock on the dot!" I have an uncontrollable need to proclaim the time when I see that it exactly the top of the hour. When I was younger I would actually stare at the clock for 2 minutes straight if I saw that it was 9:58 just so that I could say it. If I saw the clock at 10:01 and I had missed it I would seriously get upset.

2. I have a sensitive spot on the balls of my feet. If I get touched there it makes me want to throw up. Somehow walking is fine. My siblings liked this quirk of mine because they knew if they wanted to make me mad they just had to touch my feet.

3. I am a happy meal girl. To this day I still get a kid's meal every time I go out to eat. Not only are they the perfect amount of food and a much better price, but I just can't resist the toy.

4. I am a serious packrat. It's not something that I am proud of. I obsessively keep everything I have ever laid my hands on. My apartment is full, my storage unit is full, and my mom's entire garage is filled with my stuff. I just can't let go of it. I need help.

5. I like things to be in order. But my order is not always understandable to other people. For instance my DVDs are arranged from my most to least favorite. My closet is color coded. My books are arranged first by subject then by height - not biggest to smallest, but evenly spread out.

I tag Jessica Kern, Chrissy, and Star.

Comments

Hunter Family said…
That is so funny! I think my favorite is the 10 oclock on the dot! That is just so Danica!
Brenda said…
My favorite is the DVDs arranged from most to least favorite order! That is a GREAT idea! Love the pics of your beautiful family!
Karissa Kay said…
I hope the first DVD on your shelf is NEWSIES!

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .