Happy Birthday, Hank!

Hank turned 26 on the 19th. Happy Birthday! Jessica and I brought cupcakes to him and his class.

So, there are a million things I love about Hank, but I'll just list 26.

1. He loves changing diapers.
2. He likes to travel to new places with me.
3. He is a great cook.
4. He always cleans the bathroom.
5. He loves teaching primary.
6. He loves his scouts.
7. He is an amazing scriptorian.
8. He knows a lot about politics, economics, history, geography, physics, biology, languages, and the gospel.
9. His family looks up to him and he tries to set a good example for them.
10. He got a 3, 3 on the Spanish DLPT.
11. He loves America.
12. He gets up in the middle of the night with the baby.
13. He loves Disneyland.
14. He has a great laugh.
15. He has a great sense of humor.
16. He is a people-person.
17. He is a great knitter.
18. He brings me flowers 'cause he knows I like it.
19. He works hard to provide for us.
20. He wants to be his best self.
21. He is so darn good looking!
22. He is passionate about his beliefs.
23. He would do anything for me.
24. He is a good singer, and has a knack for musical instruments.
25. He loves me.
26. He loves his daughter.

Comments

Chrissy said…
Happy Belated Birthday Hank! What a great husband and dad!!!! We hope you had a great day!
Brenda said…
Sounds like a great guy! When are you guys coming to UT? Doug and Tricia are getting married on Jan. 2!
Nate said…
Happy birthday Hank!

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .