You Make the Rockin' World Go Round

I'm not sure if you know this, but Hank is kind of a Queen fan.  So, when he heard that the "Queen Extravaganza" was going to be in Las Vegas, a mere 10 hours away, he immediately bought tickets to the concert.  Last weekend we packed up the minivan and headed for Sin City.  



 My Dad and sisters, Jessica and Melanie met us there from Utah.  
Sweet Melanie watched the kids in the hotel while we went to the concert.  

 Hank's brother Andrew came, too.





P.S.  I just want you to know that for some reason these pictures were very difficult to upload.  Normally I would have just yelled and given up, but i am committed to blogging!  I figured it out and posted this just for you.  You're welcome.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .