Cameron!

I'd like to introduce, drumroll please...


Did you know that we have a son?!  Yes, this is Cameron James Tolman and he is a whopping 14 months old!  We have had him for quite some time and are pretty fond of him even though this is his first appearance on our blog.  I have a very serious blogging problem which is as soon as I get a little behind I feel like it will take a lot of work to catch up so I put it off, then I get even farther behind until soon it has been over a year since my last post.  So, I'm sorry, but I'm not even going to attempt to catch up - I'm just going to start from here.  I have millions of pictures, but I am just going to choose a few for your viewing pleasure.  

 
Cameron started out as a pretty scrawny little guy.  He was born a month early and had to spend a couple weeks in the NICU for underdeveloped lungs, but then he came home and grew like crazy.

 This is the sweetest boy you ever did meet.  He is pretty much happy all the time.  He loves crawling around making messes.  He has started walking, but he's still too cautious so he doesn't really like it.


 This was on his fisrt birthday.  He is a big talker.  He says a lot of "words" like, Mama, Dada, baba (bottle), nana (banana), night night, hot, ruff ruff, and even attempts saying Jessica.

I think Jessica happens to be his very favorite thing in the world.  They love playing with each other!
 So, that's our little guy!

Comments

Jaime said…
Hi! Great to see your post! I've wondered about you and your family. Cameron looks like such a sweetheart and they both have such blond hair! Hope you are doing well. (:
Olivia said…
i love that little guy!
Unknown said…
I am so glad you had a nice birthday. I thought about you all day and wished we could be with you. Happy Birthday!!

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .