Pink Poodle in Paris Party

Well, we finally had Jessica's real birthday party. We invited a bunch of her friends from our playgroup. It was a Paris party with pink poodles everywhere. So cute! The cake, sadly, did not turn out as planned, but everything else went really well.

Singing Happy Birthday. It surprised her when everyone said her name in the song!


No organized games for the little kids, but the balloons were a huge hit!


Jessica opening presents with jut a little help from her friends.


By the end of the party she just wanted to kick back with Mommy. We had so much fun!

Comments

star said…
SHE IS ONE!!! and soooo big! I thought about you guys earlier this month. I can't believe it's been a year. What a fabulous party. I've already started planning Axton's party. Any tips? Is she walking? Oh, so fun! I'm glad to see a post. I've missed you guys!
Jaime said…
She is getting so big!!!! Happy birthday JESSICA!!! She is adorable!!
Is she walking? I am glad to see a post of her. I've missed you guys so much!! But I am happy to see Jessica turning one!! Good luck!
Sarah said…
She is adorable! I can't believe she is one! It seems like it wasn't that long ago you were ready to pop and now she's walking around!
M.C. Sommers said…
What a fun birthday party! I love that she wouldn't smash the cake in her mouth-- she is so adorable!
Welsh Woman said…
Such a cute party Danice. Jessica is so gorgeous. Happy belated birthday to her!
I sure do miss your sweet poodle, oh and you and Hank. Love ya lots!!
Jaime said…
I go to post a comment and noticed that I already have! That was Linnea. (:

I love your party theme! I need to learn how to make those cute pom pom decorations you hung from the ceiling. Are they hard?

I can't believe she is already one! I miss you and especially in achievement girls!

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .