August

August has been the busiest month ever. I've had tons to blog about, but I haven't had any time to do it. Hank and I both work during the week and then we've been out of town about every weekend. I figure I better get some traveling in before I'll never be able to travel again. I will slowly but surely get you caught up on everything. I took lots of pictures this month. But for now, I'll just give you a quick rundown.

We went to Panama, Hank had a photo shoot, we babysat at a ranch in Carmel, I got my hair cut, Hank knitted a baby wardrobe, I went to a Cookie Lee convention in Anaheim, I planned 2 activities for church, I wrote 3 childrens stories, and we are going back to Disneyland this weekend.

Stay tuned for the full story...

Comments

Sarah said…
looking forward to hearing about it. I did think you were awfully silent - that usually translate to fun & tiredness. And... at this phase, both are to be expected!

glad you're having so much fun, both of you!
Dirk and Trish said…
I'm intrigued...
I've missed your little updates, but sounds like you've been super busy!

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .