I Heart Cookie Lee

I got to go to Fashion Week a few weeks ago for Cookie Lee!  I think this was my ninth time going, but this time it was so fun because my sister-in-law and mother-in-law were there with me.  The brand new catalog was unveiled (click here to see it!) and I absolutely love it.  The great thing about going to Fashion Week is that I get so motivated to work hard again.  Honestly, I hadn't done much with Cookie Lee since Cameron was born and I even considered just giving it up.  But getting great training and seeing thousands of other excited women always gets me excited.  Plus I think it's going to be so fun to work with my family.  I know they are going to be great at it!
Now you may enjoy our fabulous pictures from the 80s Party:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .