Club 33

While we were in California for Fashion Week Hank and I got to eat at Club 33 in Disneyland.  This is kind of a once in a lifetime experience, so we made sure to take full advantage of it.  It was pretty pricey, but so worth it.  We had a great time!  


Because we were there in the afternoon we had the dining room and staff pretty much to ourselves.


I would like you to take note of the disks of butter.  I don't know why, but that was very impressive to me. :) 




Our table was right next to the balcony.  We could step outside and look out over all the little people (insert snooty voice) in New Orleans Square who didn't even know what they were missing.  



My choices from the expansive dessert buffet: Creme Brulee, a s'more made with marshmallow and brownie and then dipped in chocolate (holy cow!), and an embossed cookie that I couldn't help but smuggle out to Jessica.



Such a great experience and so nice to have family at the park with us to watch the little ones.  Let me tell you, as soon as we stumble upon a very large sum of money we will definitely become members.

Comments

Brenda said…
I LOVE Club 33! Brooke was so amazed that they had FREE sanitary supplies in the bathroom!

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .