Ta Da!

It's here! The thing you've all been waiting for! The new Spring/Summer Cookie Lee Jewelry catalog is here! And it is absolutely gorgeous. I'm positive that no matter what your style, you will be able to find something you love in this new line. From utilitarian-chic to organic elements, Cookie Lee has it all.

Now is the perfect time to shop for gifts for all the women in your life. With Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Weddings, Prom, and Graduations just around the corner, Cookie Lee has you covered!

...And the BEST part is now you can shop online! In addition to doing home shows, office shows, fundraisers, boutiques, and catalog shows, I now sell jewelry from my website. So, any time, day or night, you can order Cookie Lee Jewelry from the comfort of your own home! Cookie Lee does all the work and ships it directly to you, but you will be helping me out because I still get the credit for your purchases.

I also give referral credit to anyone who gives me the name of someone who becomes a customer, hostess, or consultant - so tell your friends!

So, click on the link below or go to www.cookielee.biz/danicatolman to check out the beautiful new catalog.



Comments

Jaime said…
Fun stuff! I may have to order some things...

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .