Clubhouse Jessica

Jessica is at my feet all day, everyday. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but when I looked down the other day to find that she wasn't there, I got a little excited. I went around the house looking for her and I heard her sweet little voice singing. I went in her room and found her in a corner behind the bassinet.

She had made herself a little clubhouse! She had brought some toys and books back there. She was relaxing in the Boppy with her feet propped up on the wall. So cute! I told my mom about it and she said I used to find little hiding places when I was her age, too.

Of course, as soon as I went in to take her picture she decided to come out and follow me around again, but it gives me hope that she will get more independent someday.

Comments

Brenda said…
She is just sooo adorable! Hope you are coming to visit again soon.
Linnea said…
Linnea was a clingy girl too. It was hard sometimes but now I especially love it when she tags along!

Jessica is looking so old!
Linnea said…
Whoops...I didn't know I was signed in with Linnea's account. It's actually from me. (:
(Jaime)
Chrissy said…
It's so nice when they start entertaining themselves even for short periods of time!!!! She's darling!
Deanna said…
So cute! I got a new washer and dryer last week, and Hannah made Macy a MEGA-fort out of the boxes. They had so much fun playing in it. It's still taking up a good portion of my basement. Can't wait to see you guys again.
Sarah said…
Cuuuute story! Yes, I love Lila being with me all the time, but I really get excited and curious what gets her busily & happily occupied on her own.

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .