The Coolest/Dumbest Thing Ever

Remember how I said that this is my new favorite magazine? Well, I have awesome/terrible news. I took a survey when it first came out and I left a comment and they actually published my comment in the magazine!


See that big red quote in the top left hand corner? Well, that's mine! I said that! Word for word! Now take a closer look...



Notice anything funny about that quote? Only one small problem: my name is not Verna Buchanan!!! They put the wrong name under it! That was MY quote! I'm so disappointed - I've never been in a magazine before. And now I still haven't!

Anyway, you should buy the June/July issue of the Food Network Magazine and be so excited for me and just pretend that I sometimes like to go by Verna.

Comments

bradyandjess said…
Awe, that is so sad! But don't worry, I believe you!
Nate said…
haha. I'm so sorry, that you were almost famous! Hope everything is going well for you guys.
Brenda said…
Well, Verna, it's a good quote anyway!
Jaime said…
How funny! Are you going to write to them and tell them? Anyway, YOU know that you were famous anyway.
Sarah said…
that sucks! You need to tell them to send you free magazines for a year!

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .