All Smiles

This is one happy girl! She loves discovering new things and going on adventures. Here are a few of the things Jessica loves:

Going to the park. (Don't worry, I was standing just outside the shot ready to catch her if she tipped!)

Swinging. This might be her very favorite thing!


Her new crib! And Mommy's happy that she finally has her own room!


Her Daddy. Nothing makes this girl's face light up like seeing her favorite guy walk in the room.


Swimming. Even when the water's freezing, she loves to splash around in it.

Crawling. Jessica is a crawler extraordinaire! She zooms all over the house, following me wherever I go.

Comments

kristine said…
that means she'll be a great reader!
Brenda said…
That is a darling little baby girl! We miss you.
Terril Family said…
What a cutie! She has a beautiful smile! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon!
Michelle said…
I think that smile is to die for. I bet you guys are just having so much fun!!!
Chrissy said…
What a fun weekend! I wish we could have joined you! Jessica is so adorable! I love her huge smile!!! I can't believe she's crawling!!!!
Shannon said…
oh Danica, Jessica is getting cuter by the day and starting to look more and more like you!
Andrew Tolman said…
Alright, I'll admit it! You're daughter is pretty freakin cute.

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .