My Library Friends are the Best!

Last week my wonderful friends at the library threw me a beautiful shower. I was amazed at how generous they were. We had a fancy dinner and a few tasteful games. I tell ya, being pregnant is fun!

This is Joanne, our awesome hostess - she really knows how to throw a party!

Here are a few of the guests. We had drinks and hors d'oeuvres on the patio before dinner.

Even Hank was invited to the shower! He had a lot of fun - we tried not to make it too girly for him.

Comments

Brenda said…
What are "tasteful games?" and is that in that bucket? I'm glad you got lots of fun goodies!
Tolman Family said…
We passed around a jar full of diaper pins and had to guess how many there were...we unscrambled baby-related words...and everyone suggested their favorite baby name. It was nice because the games were sprinkled throughout the party, so they didn't get annoying.
~Danica
Chrissy said…
Aren't showers great?! We'll be sending something soon! Hope you are doing well! We miss you guys!
Jaime said…
That was so nice for them to throw you a shower. It sounds like fun. I'm excited for your shower next Saturday.

I had a lot of fun at the Cookie Lee party and several guests have told me so also. Thank you! I'm excited that Tera is going to have one.

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .