Cookie Lee Convention

In August I went to my fifth Cookie Lee jewelry convention in Anaheim, CA. It was so fun! They unveiled the new catalog, had fashion shows, and lots of great training. My sister Jessica came with me and after 3 years of working on her, she finally decided to join Cookie Lee! She's gonna be great.

This is my new Mercedes Benz...ok, not yet. But believe you me, someday I will be driving a free Mercedes Benz around. Won't I look hot?

I got to walk across stage and high-five Cookie because I reached $10,000 sales. That's a lot of jewelry I've sold! I'm holding up my name badge with the $10,000 pin I earned.

Here's Jessica, one of my favorite sisters. We spent a little extra time down in Southern California so we could hang out and have sister bonding time. We went shopping at Downtown Disney, went hot-tubbing, and waited for hours for imaginary busses. Good times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .