Happy 4th of July!

It is so fun to have my mom here visiting us this week. We have spent days shopping for baby things (We are now registered at Babies R Us, by the way). Hank and I desperately needed her help. We've also had fun showing her around Monterey.

This morning we lined up on the street to watch the 4th of July parade. It's cold here in Monterey so we covered up with this beautiful blanket that my Aunt Deanna made for us. Then we all got out our knitting and started practicing. We had so many strangers come up and want to take pictures of us. Even photographers from a couple local newspapers! It was so funny! I think they might have thought we were actually working on the blanket. Either way we looked pretty patriotic and we had a great time.

Comments

Brenda said…
That is a great picture!! I'm so proud of you for learning how to knit, it is so fun - Go Hank.

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .