Goodbye Mom

We had so much fun with my Mom, Denise, here this last week. I was so sad to see her go. Hank and I both had the week off work so we got to enjoy a lot of time with her. I've been wanting a visitor ever since we moved here and she was the perfect guest. We saw all the Monterey sights. This pic is of us on 17-mile Drive in Pebble Beach. Sadly, it was cold the whole time she was here, but that's no different than usual. We went baby shopping, saw Cannery Row, took a knitting class, went to the movies, and ate out a lot! She even made Hank and I a delicious lunch (on her vacation!). We thought she should stay forever. Thanks for coming Mom, we miss you already!

Comments

Momof5 said…
I had a great time visitng with Danica and Hank in Monterey. It was so nice to see their cute place and where they both work. I enjoyed meeting their friends and going to church with them too. One of my favorite things to see was Carmel by the Sea. There are lots of fun shops, hidden gardens, and secret passages. We had a wonderful lunch at "Hogs Breath Cafe". Where we sat in a enclosed couryard right next to a glowing fireplace. The day was perfect. Danica and Hank were great hosts. I recomend that anyone needing a little R&R, take a trip to Monterey.

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .