Phoenix Zoo

I just found these pictures that we took a few months ago, but I thought I'd put them on anyway. Jessica and I took a trip up to the Phoenix Zoo (about 3 hours away) with a few of our friends from our moms group. It was so fun to see Jessica interacting with all the animals. She had so much fun!

What is a cow doing in a zoo, you ask. I don't know.




Two little lovebirds sitting on a tractor...


Staring contest...Jessica won.


She loved the monkeys so much, she wanted to go live with them!


Don't worry - it's a statue.




Comments

Welsh Woman said…
So fun! I can't wait until Telyn is old enough so we can do things like this.
Birgit said…
The pictures are adorable! I love the one on the tractor!!!
Jaime said…
So fun! I love zoos. I love the tractor picture and the picture of the tiger. We miss your family! I'm still in Activity Girls! We're down to only a few girls this summer.

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .