Happy Birthday to Me!


Yesterday was my 25th birthday (ahhh!). Hank gave me a beautiful watch and Jessica gave me a gorgeous necklace with her pink birthstone and a "J" carved into it. They sure know how to make me happy! Just shower me with jewelry! They also both made me the cutest homemade cards. I was very impressed. We kinda celebrated all weekend. Hank's brother, Mark, came down to visit and we loved showing him around our town and just relaxing with him. Jessica absolutely loved him! Partly because he fed her every kind of food he could find.



Jessica sharing her watermelon with Uncle Mark.


She ate 3 wedges of watermelon and still couldn't get enough!


By the way, thank you so much to all you well-wishers who called to tell me Happy Birthday. I didn't realize that the baby had crawled away with my phone, so I missed everyone's calls. But thank you!!

Comments

Welsh Woman said…
Happy Birthday Danica! Little Jessica just keeps getting cuter by the day.
Hunter Family said…
Happy Birhtday Danica! I hope you had a great day. I sure love that cute little baby of yours.
Terril Family said…
I thought about you, but time got away from me and I never called. But Happy Birthday! hope it was a good one!
Chrissy said…
Glad you had a good day! I'm sorry I haven't returned your call- Mike has worked the past 3 days and it has been hectic 'round here! I will be in touch soon!
Unknown said…
Happy Birthday! I can't believe I missed it and am so sorry, but I'm glad you had a fun weekend. :) Babies sure do get messy when they eat, huh?

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .