We're Here!

Well, I know it's been a long time coming, but I'm finally updating the blog. Let me tell you, a lot has happened in this past month. We drove a moving van from Monterey, CA to Sierra Vista, AZ. We flew to Connecticut to visit Grandparents, flew to Utah to visit more family. We stayed in Army Lodging for 3 weeks and bought a house. Celebrated Easter, our 2 year Anniversary, and Mother's Day. Well, we're finally getting settled in our new house and I finally have a little time to post some pictures.

We bought this jumper to keep Jessica occupied while we painted and unpacked.
She sure likes it!
We're homeowners! (really this time, for you longtime readers)
Our first house!

Comments

Sarah said…
goodbye to the cute yellow apt and hello new home! Love the update! How GREAT it is that you guys have your own home!!! You all look so happy :) :)
Nate said…
Congratulations! Very exciting. We're sad that we missed you when you were out here.
Brenda said…
Wow - a real Arizona house! I noticed that cute baby is naked, probably because it is hot there! Enjoy the warm weather after Northern Cal!
Unknown said…
Awww, I love your house! Can't wait to see more. And lol @ your homeowners comment....not exactly a hobbit hole this time, huh? :)
bradyandjess said…
I love it! I can't wait to see pictures of the inside!
Terril Family said…
Yay for you! I am so excited for you guys and so sad that we weren't able to come see you while we were in pheonix. Hope all is going well with the unpacking and all. It's a beautiful home. congratulations.
Michelle said…
Congrats on the house! Jessica is getting so big!
Hunter Family said…
Yay! I'm so excited for you guys! Are you all settled? It always seems like it takes a long time. We moved in almost a year ago, and we still have un-opened boxes.
Andrew Tolman said…
Your front lawn is beautiful. Kind of looks like mine except more decorated.

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .