Danica is Enciente!


So, if you haven't heard yet...

We're having a baby, my baby and me! Our new bundle of joy is due November 8th, 2008. I'm now about 17 weeks along, which is about the end of the fourth month. Can you believe it? This is our latest ultrasound picture that was taken at about 11 weeks. You can see the big head on the right hand side and the tiny arms and legs. At that point it was only about 2 inches long. Cute! We don't know yet if it's a boy or girl, but we have people voting for both. Thanks for all your love and support in this exciting time!

Comments

Dirk and Trish said…
Luuucy! You got some 'splainin' to do! I love your allusion. We are so happy for you!! Yay for babies! Congrats. Trish, D, and L
Sarah said…
Danica, I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats! I know I haven't been around much but things have been crazy busy these past couple of months. I have basically been attending sacrament meeting only. Now that summer is here I can finally have some time to relax. Hopefully I'll see more of you guys! Take care and congrats again!

Popular posts from this blog

Aloha!

So Sleepy . . .